Sunday, November 6, 2011

coffee is prana, at least this week...

cheers  *raises coffee cup to computer screen*



T-Minus 5 days until grant submission...the rejected one from last year that I'm trying to resuscitate. I'm still waiting on comments and am aware of each passing hour. I'm pleased that I've managed to handle things better this time around. It's nowhere near as last minute and I'm getting in daily practice and reasonable sleep... now just for the final few days. 


Practice has been feeling good. My teacher has returned to helping with backbends, which has helped tremendously with the frustration. We're taking it slowly (assisted hang-backs with breath) and with a helpful dose of compassion. Things are noticeably stiffer with the changing temperatures, but my mind is okay with this.











No comments: